- A high density cross linked polyethylene
- Good processabilty
- High density
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent heath resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Plumbing parts
- Portable water applications
Material: Cross-linked polyethylene PEX
Installation Temperature: -30 °C…+60 °C
Working Temperature: -40 °C…+80 °C
Operating Pressure: 1,0 bar …33 bar (depending on tube dimensions and temperature)
Tolerances: According to DIN 74324.
Colours: Black, blue, natura
Dimensions: Outer diameter 4,0 mm…22 mm x inner diameter 2,0 mm…18,0 mm
Chemical Resistance: Excellent chemical resistance in lower pressures and temperatures, especially against gases and liquids.